Are you interested in working with subcontractors but don't know where to start?
Bringing on board subcontractors can be a great way to grow your Virtual Assistant business, earn more money and enjoy doing what you do best!
Get your hands on our free report helping you to grow your business with subcontractors and start earning more money!
There comes a time in many Virtual Assistant businesses when you have reached full capacity with client work that you can no longer take on any new clients and sometime struggle to complete your own business administration and marketing. This is where you need to make the decision; continue as you are or grow the business!
These are exciting times but also quite daunting as you have no idea how to effectively bring on board other people to work in your business with minimal interruptions to existing clients and hassle for you.
Increase Your Virtual Assistant Business Profits: A Virtual Assistant’s Guide to Growing Your Business with Subcontractors
In this free special report, we cover:
- What subcontractors can do for you as a Virtual Assistant
- Benefits for the subcontractor and Virtual Assistant
- Your management role
- Increasing your business profits and capacity
- Ten tips to hiring trustworthy subcontractors
- Communicating effectively with your subcontractor
- Staying professional
- Choosing the right subcontractors
- What hiring process you need
- Paying your subcontractors
- Pay per hour or per project
- What to do If the client doesn’t pay
- Importance of a trial period when hiring subcontractors
- How to retain clients when subcontracting
- Allow yourself to do what you do best by hiring subcontractors
- Hiring subcontractors with complementary skills
- Hiring subcontractors for overflow work and special skills
- Building a list of subcontractors
To get your hands on this free special report, Increase Your Virtual Assistant Business Profits: A Virtual Assistant’s Guide to Growing Your Business with Subcontractors, simply put your name and email address in the box below:
Please Note: Your privacy is protected and your email address will only be used by us to communicate with you about Virtual Assistant related subjects.
Follow the steps provided in this special report and you can soon start working with more clients and earning more money in your Virtual Assistant business!